Monday, April 28, 2008

Ladies, it's never O.K. to pose topless. Ever.

Really, it isn't. Especially if you tell people that you're a Christian.

In a caption with the image in the magazine, Disney's Hannah Montana star tells VF: "I think it's really artsy. It wasn't in a skanky way. Annie took, like, a beautiful shot, and I thought that was really cool. That's what she wanted me to do, and you can't say no to Annie. She's so cute. She gets this puppy-dog look and you're like, 'OK.' "

But by Sunday, Cyrus apparently had changed her mind. "I took part in a photo shoot that was supposed to be 'artistic' and now, seeing the photographs and reading the story, I feel so embarrassed," she said in a statement issued by her publicist, Jill Fritzo. "I never intended for any of this to happen, and I apologize to my fans who I care so deeply about."
And if you read the article further, you find out that her parents (or minders (?)) were on the set with her. During the shoot. Approving of the photos taken.

Disgusting.

1 comment:

1anonymousmom said...

glad u cleared that up, because i was debating whether to wear a top in this year's Christmas card photo or not...