Sunday, February 11, 2007

Barak Obama is running for President!!!

Can you believe it? I'm so excited! Barak Obama has officially declared himself a candidate for the Presidency!

"We can build a more hopeful America," Obama said in remarks prepared for delivery. "And that is why, in the shadow of the Old State Capitol, where Lincoln once called on a divided house to stand together, where common hopes and common dreams still live, I stand before you today to announce my candidacy for president of the United States."
I am so thrilled that he's running. After all, he has had the audacity to hope for something. And no one's ever done that before. And he's led such an interesting life so far. I don't really know what it is that's interesting about him, but all the talking heads on TV say his life is interesting, so it must be. And he has such experience. I mean, he's been a United States Senator for two whole years! Oh, and Joe Biden says he's clean!

Wait a minute . . .

What am I missing?

No comments: