Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Compean and Ramos are HEROES

I'm late to this subject, I know. But I can no longer be silent. First, please read this.

Today, the Senate Judiciary Committee held a hearing on the Compean/Ramos case. One of my senators, John Cornyn, sits on the Judiciary committee. The final witness at the hearing was the excreable Johnny Sutton, District Attorney for the San Antonio district.

Senator Cornyn should have been ready to skewer the excreable Sutton. Edd Hendee, co-host of the best morning talk show in Texas on "radio-active" AM 700 KSEV, went up to Washington, D.C. yesterday in order to help Senator Cornyn and his staff get prepared for today's hearing. Furthermore, others have written extensively about the excreable Sutton's lies, including this extensive list of 15 questions written by Jerome Corsi.

He should have been ready. But he wasn't; all he had was softballs. Instead, it was the liberal Diane Feinstein who led the charge against the excreable Sutton. Furthermore, she has committed to ask President Bush to commute the ridiculous sentences given the two border patrol agents.

Are there no more men of principle in the Republican party?

1 comment:

Michael Tams said...

One for sure. Rep. Hunter testified on behalf of the agents at this hearing. I'll copy the press release I got e-mailed to me on the blog tomorrow.

-MT