Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hello World

Here's my very first post to my brand new blog.

It seems everyone has a blog — my brother-in-law has one, his brother has one, as do many of his friends. Last week at my nephew's birthday party, my brother-in-law's Mom talked about the fact that she has posted stuff to both of her son's blogs. And that was the straw. I knew then that I had to "get out there."

Please don't expect a daily dose of profundity from me. As you might infer from my profile, I'm busy with life. But occasionally, you might find here an intellectual nugget of gold. Maybe once or twice a month or so. And I'll be doing a good bit of linking to articles I've found or others have pointed me to and to books I've read which I believe every other human on the planet should read as well.

Let's get started.

3 comments:

S. said...

Just as long as you can keep us IN THE KNOW....

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so glad I was
instrumental in getting you to blog! You are a natural, and I will be looking forward to each
new post.

I don't just comment occasionally. Ask Dennis. I think he could do with fewer opinions from me.

Fat chance!

Anonymous said...

P.S. If you are "middle aged,"
I shudder to think where that
leaves me! Glory!