Sunday, September 17, 2006

My 100th post

I really can't believe it. When I started this gig back in April, I thought maybe I'd have something to say once in a while about the world around me (that, and I didn't like the feeling of being left out at a birthday party). I never thought I'd have a hundred things to say in six months. And readers, too! Ranging from new blogosphere friends to friends who tell me in our church library that they read my blog. I count it a privilege to express my views here and even higher one that you might read them.

Now, I obviously don't do this for profit or web traffic statistics (although there may be news soon in that area), but I'd dearly love to hear from you, even if it's anonymous.

Onward to 200!

1 comment:

Michael Tams said...

Mr. LB,

Congrats on the milestone, brother, and keep 'em coming. Kudos on the last few posts, in particular, which have been really good.

Just keep changing the world one mind at a time, right?

-AH