Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"I'm Hillary Rodham Clinton, and I DON'T approve of this message."

Well, I almost don't know what to say about this. It's . . . wonderful. I was surfing over at the great Michele Malkin's blog and came across this post on Hot Air, her video companion blog.

Oh my.

I mean, OH MY!

You've really got to see this. I've embedded the video below myself. The liberals at Saturday Night Live decided to tell the truth about Her Vileness. Mind you, they're not supposed to. They should have been following the liberals playbook. But someone at SNL thought otherwise, and this is the result. WARNING: there are bleeped obscenities near the end of the video, about the last minute or so.


For humor to work, it must be grounded in the truth.

1 comment:

S. said...

I can't wait to hear the story--but Youtube removed the video due to failure to pay NBC for the rights or some such....