Monday, July 31, 2006

"Hezbollah fired 140 rockets IN ONE DAY"

But that wasn't the headline. Instead the headline was "Nazareth boys first Arab deaths in Israel rocket attacks". Only when you get to the very last paragraph do you read this:

On Wednesday alone around 140 Hezbollah rockets fell on northern Israel, with almost 1,000 fired since the beginning of the conflict eight days ago.
Here's some good (that is, accurate) journalism from the Aussies: "Photos that damn Hezbollah".

Anybody know where I can find a Hezbollah rocket counter for my blog?

3 comments:

Michael Tams said...

Mr. LB,

Great catch on those photos from Australia - I heard a little blurb on the radio about this today. As if any additional proof were needed, this just goes to show you what terrorists are: immoral cowards.

-AH

Anonymous said...

I found you a counter at:
http://sevenstripes.com/blog/2006/07/28/hezbollah-rocket-counter/

I hope the link comes through all right. I found it with Google.

Mr. Light Bulb said...

Thanks, "Mom". I'll give it a try.